Saturday, October 4, 2008

Here I go: on a stick

I have just come back from the MEMO 2008 Fall Conference (great job conference committee) and was inspired to check out the 23 Things on a Stick challenge by several people at the conference. I have to say that the session I attended today, facilitated by Patricia Post and presented by 3 experienced 23 Thingers (2 from Elk River and 1 from Hopkins--sorry I can't remember your names), was my motivation to come home and start this up. So thank you for being my inspiration and motivation.

Step one: create the blog. I have done this before--a personal blog that I rarely add to--but I decided to create a separate blog that would get me through the 23 Things on a Stick challenge. The hardest part of this is inventing a blog name! Mission accomplished and I am off and running with the 23 Things.

No comments: