Friday, January 24, 2014

23 Mobile Things: thing 2

I have been struggling to get this post done for iOS tips because I keep getting lost in exploring more with the iPhone and iPad. These really are amazing little machines. 
I have ha my iPhone (4s and now 5s) and have done little with Siri, but after reading the tips and tricks am getting more use out of it. Texting and setting up reminders or calendar events work really smoothly especially since I find typing on the small keyboard to be a bit of a challenge if I don't have my readers. 
I am still trying to figure out the shared links from Twitter to Safari as they are not appearing in my Safari. I suspect it is a setting that is not properly configured but I can't figure out which app is at the root of the problem
So many tips and tricks videos on YouTube-- can spend endless hours watching them. I also spent some time learning how to conserve battery life on the phone. 
Got my hands on a nexus 7 so will be learning that gadget too. I think this will be helpful when we officially become a BYOD school. 

No comments: